Friday, May 3, 2024

Diversity Banner

 

Club Banner: ENACTUS

Cotton Fabric and Fleece

42'' x 37''



Personal Banner: Brooke Was Here 
Cotton fabric, Felt, Fabric Paint
42'' x 37''
 
(I was unable to get a photo with the club before the deadline) 



Club Banner In Progress Photos





Personal Banner Research: https://mbrookeodonnellartblog.blogspot.com/2024/02/diversity-banner-research.html

 

 

Personal Banner: Brooke Was Here 
Cotton fabric, Felt, Fabric Paint
42'' x 37''
 
 
Personal Banner Research: https://mbrookeodonnellartblog.blogspot.com/2024/02/diversity-banner-research.html
 

 




The inspiration behind this banner was graffiti, apparently the oldest example of graffiti found was in Pompeii and it was along the lines of "[Name] was here" so I thought it would be fun base my personal banner around that. Then I thought it would be fun to add a color blocked face onto it which I did with felt. I might try and remake the banner at some point when I have more time I'm very fond of the idea of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dye Experiments

  Dye Experiment #1: Marigold and Indigo  Dye Experiment #2: Indigo  Dye Experiment #3: Marigold and Indigo Dye Experiment #4: Indigo and a ...